What we are about
The McLaren Vale Business and Tourism Association has, for many years, been working for and on behalf of everyone who lives and works in the McLaren Vale area. Over that time the Association has achieved many things.
Some, like the under-grounding of power on Main Road, the Wine Bushing Kings’ and Queens’ Walk and the Heritage Trail, are highly visible. Others, such as the Business Forums, staff training sessions and business networking functions are less visible, but all contribute to the enhancement of life and work in and around our township.
In addition, the Association actively lobbies all tiers of Government on issues of concern to the region
Association Aims and Objectives
- To further the success of all businesses and tourism in the McLaren Vale area
- To monitor State and local Government activities that directly relate to local business, residents and tourism
- To be concerned with the physical development and environment of the McLaren Vale area
- To promote festivals and events in the McLaren Vale area
- To initiate community projects, policies and research which relate to the physical, social and cultural features in the area
- To promote and preserve the historical, social and cultural features of the McLaren Vale area